Tough Tex Flags & Banners
Tough-Tex flags are the most durable and long-lasting flags made.
- Exclusive heavyweight 2-ply spun polyester weave fabric that resists high winds
- An open weave engineered to let wind pass through, which reduces stress on the flag
- Sewn stripes with four rows of fray-resistant lock stitching on the fly end
- Stars densely filled with brilliant white embroidery yarn that shines brightly against the rich blue background
- Red and blue dyes specifically formulated to resist the fading effects of weather
Every Tough-Tex flag includes a One Year Colorfast Guarantee, ideal for:
- Larger flags flown daily
- All commercial, industrial and institutional uses
- High wind areas
Flags have metal grommet rings on the end, and are meant to fly horizontally on a vertical flagpole.
Banners have a sleeve on the end, and are meant to fly vertically on a house mounted pole.