Annin Great-Flying Long-Lasting Nyl-Glo Flags, Banners, & Flag Sets
Nyl-Glo flags are made in the USA from SolarGuard Nylon, the longest-lasting nylon flag material available. Nyl-Glo flags are brightly colored and fly in the lightest breeze. Nyl-Glo flags offer:
- Sewn stripes and embroidered stars
- Best resistance to damaging ultraviolet radiation
- One-year color guarantee
- Dense 200 denier nylon weave
- Hand fitted, double needle seam with back-stitch reinforcement
- Two rows of stitching on top and bottom hems
- Premium quality extra-strength polyester thread, color matched to stripes, front and back
Flags have metal grommet rings on the end, and are meant to fly horizontally on a vertical flagpole.
Banners have a sleeve on the end, and are meant to fly vertically on a house mounted pole.